Can't find how to acess the tool

I have read about textdats and signed up to get the free access through the website textdata.com. I then recieved an email that asks me to add a subdomain to be able to use the tool. I don’t know what that means. Is the tool available for use right now or is it just in the process of being developed? I read it can be used via my browser, but I can’t find how. Is there a link or another website to start using the tool directly? Thank you

Hi Nancy,
thanks for the message and sorry for the confusion. You can just proceed by entering, for example, an overall project name. The setup process you mentioned will then automatically create your so called textada space for you, which you can then find at the specified subdomain - it’s really just that. I guess we need to reconsider our wording in the setup process and improve upon that.

Please let us know if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Felix

Thank you so much for your reply. I was really confused, but now I completed the sign up process and I can’t wait to try this fantastic tool in my project. I wish you provide more tutorials on how to use it efficiently. Thanks !

I was also wondering If this tool will be helpful in detecting bias in text. I have read about your other project that aims to auto detect bias in text, but I am not sure If this tool is able to do the same job.