Error while running the Ai

Hello

Unfortunately, I have stumbled across another problem. First I worked out sample for the categories over a few documents. Then I wanted to apply the program to a new document to see if my input was sufficient. Unfortunately, shortly after running it, this error message always comes up. What can I do about it?

Problem

I look forward to your feedback, thanks for the superb support!

Have a great weekend!
All the best
Noel

Hello Noel,

we looked into the error and it should work again. Unfortunately, the bug seems to come from a library we are using and we are working on a solution so it won’t happen again in the future.

Best regards
Moritz

1 Like

Thanks for the report Noel! I just checked this on my developer instance, and the bug’s fixed. Please let me know in case anything else or any question comes up!

Cheers,
Felix

1 Like

Hi,

I just annotated my first text sample with Textada - yay – but when I started the AI annotation process, the following error occured:

Initially, the document didn’t show any new (AI-based) annotations after the error occured, however, when I refreshed the page, the document was suddenly fully annotated. Still I thought I’d let you know about this.

Best,
Anna

1 Like

Hi Anna,

I’m sorry to hear that you are facing an issue while running the AI.

For me to investigate this issue, could you grant me temporary access to your textada space so that I can have a look at this? You can do so, by going to the space settings, and in the tab “Users” on the very bottom click on “Grant textada support access to this space” or use the following link https://[yourspacename].textada.space/space/users?requestTextadaAdmin=1

Kindly let me know once you’ve done so, or of course let me know if that’s not a good option for you and we’ll try to find a different way to solve this on our side.

Thanks!
Felix

Hi Felix,

thanks for the quick reply! You should have access to my space now (please let me know if it didn’t work out).

Best, Anna

Thanks, I just looked into this, and it seems an issue indeed only related to the user interface. We will get back to you, once this has been addressed. In the meantime (and also later), feel free to contact me personally if you have any question or issue with the app or the quality of the automated annotations :slight_smile:

Thanks! Since automated annotations are working regardless of the error, it shouldn’t be a problem to work around the error messages :slight_smile: I will let you know should other problems/questions occurr

1 Like

Hey Anna,

thank you for reporting the issue.
We have updated the instances and it shouldn’t occur anymore by now.

1 Like