No access to Textada (maintenance?)

Hello

Since yesterday I was not able to go on the website and use Textada.
Is the page currently under maintenance? If so, do you know when it will be available again?

Thank you for the support and have a great day!

All the best
Noel

Hi Noel,

thanks for the report! And I’m sorry to hear that you had issues accessing textada. We updated the system yesterday, but that should have been just a downtime of a minute or so. Could you let me know what time or time frame you tried accessing textada unsuccessfully (and the time zone), so I can double check with my colleagues?

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Felix

1 Like

Hey Felix,

Thanks for the quick Feedback!
I tried it Tuesday (16.5.23) morning at around 09:50 and yesterday Wednesday (17.5.23) at around 16:30. Then again today (18.5.23) at 12:51. All times are (GMT+2). I get the message in the attached image. I have adjusted a few things in my settings, but apart from Textada, everything works normally. Im using the following link to access the website: “4.app.textada.com”.

Thanks for your help!
All the best
Noel

Oh, I see! This link has been turned off already a few months ago. We had a major system update sometime before March. You should have received an email back then to upgrade your system. In case you didn’t get that mail or can’t find it, please just go onto our website and simply register for the EAP: get textada – textada: AI powered annotation

Best,
Felix

1 Like

Thanks Felix!
Unfortunately, I ran directly into the next problem. I can not complete the registration. I tried it on 3 different days and on 3 devices.
Sorry for the multiple requests and thanks for the help!

All the best
Noel

1 Like

Hi Noel,
thanks for pointing this out. We fixed the website so that you should be able to register for the EAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,
Felix

1 Like